Need 2 nursing columns executed. 300 words min EACH, min 1 read rise (NO OLDER than 5 years*****), APA format. Please counterpart perfect inquiry after a opportunity each column.
A 17-year-old African American womanish from the interior city complains of grave chest and abdominal vexation. Upon demonstration, the attending physician performs an EKG, chest x-ray, and an abdominal and chest clinical demonstration and finds button. Assuming she is garbage seeking, he sends her home. She comes tail to the ER 4 hours posterior and now you see the unrepining. She explains that she was floating footprint this spent afternoon at school and that opposing substance very hot (100 F) she pushed on. Afterwards, she starts tenderness bulky vexation in her chest and abdomen. She has warped eyes, her lineage constraining is 98/50, pulse is 112, Temperature = 99.9 F, Respirations = 28. The vexation seems out of correlation to the tangible findings. During a retrospect of her medical narrative, she tells the getr that she has narrative of sickle cell anemia. At this space, it is strong that she is in a sickle cell exigency.
1. What is the etiology of sickle cell anemia?
2. Describe in component the pathophysiological arrangement of sickle cell anemia.
3. Identify hallmark signs attested from the tangible exam and symptoms.
4. Describe the pathophysiology of complications of sickle cell anemia.
5. What education kindred to her idiosyncrasy would you get?
Jesse is a 57-year-old virile who presents after a opportunity continuous attack of dyspnea on toil and harass. He as-well complains of recurrent dyspepsia after a opportunity abomination and intermittent epigastric vexation. He states that at obscurity he has vexation lively especially opportunity untrue on his tail. This is distinguished by him sitting up. His vitals are 180/110, Pulse = 88, Temperature = 98.0 F, Respirations = 20. After a drastic result-up, he is diagnosed after a opportunity congestive core insufficiency.
1. What is the etiology of congestive core insufficiency?
2. Describe in component the pathophysiological arrangement of congestive core insufficiency.
3. Identify hallmark signs attested from the tangible exam, feature lab result and symptoms.
4. Describe the pathophysiology of complications of congestive core insufficiency
5. What education would you get this unrepining to dodge core insufficiency symptoms?